ENDOMETRIOSIS, CROHNS + CELIAC DISEASE DIET BLOG

Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Lactose, Refined Sugar, Caffeine, Red Meat, Soya & Rice Free Recipes

Suitable For Endometriosis, Crohns ,Celiacs Disease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Sufferers - Some Recipes Are Also Nut-Free, Vegan & Raw

Thursday 1 November 2012

Just a little bit of Halloween Fun...pumpkin carving

Pumpkin Fun

If your like me, I am enjoying what Halloween brings, the end of autumn, the chilly nights, the food, 
and bonfire night is next!!
As much as i love christmas i do think it is pushed on us too soon, they bring it all out together halloween/bonfire night/christmas... wallah all in one! wheres the anticipation?? the magic?

Even though Hallows Eve was yesterday 
I don't care and want to share my Pumpkins with you.
So here they are... 

My First Attempt:
Since this is what this blog mainly stands for i wanted to make one relevant.


My Second Attempt:
Its a killer welsh sheep that has a witches hat


  I hope you enjoyed my madness and fun 
I would love to see all yours, send me an email the links on the right hand side.

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment