ENDOMETRIOSIS, CROHNS + CELIAC DISEASE DIET BLOG

Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Lactose, Refined Sugar, Caffeine, Red Meat, Soya & Rice Free Recipes

Suitable For Endometriosis, Crohns ,Celiacs Disease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Sufferers - Some Recipes Are Also Nut-Free, Vegan & Raw

Thursday 1 May 2014

Draw & Winner Announced


So the time has come to drawn the raffle, How exciting!!
 
 
I have been overwhelmed by the amount raised with this raffle, I only thought it would reach £20.
 
Here we go….
 
I sliced all of the names of my donations for Endometriosis UK into strips.
 
And rolled them up, all equal in size.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided on a multi-coloured happy Mexican Sombrero!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Onto the draw!
 
In I go…
 
 
 
 
This is the winning piece of paper!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Drum Roll please…
 
 
                                CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Please contact me with your address and I will send out your prize to you
 
A massive THANK YOU to everyone that took part and bought a raffle ticket.
We raised £77 for Endometriosis UK AMAZING!!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment