ENDOMETRIOSIS, CROHNS + CELIAC DISEASE DIET BLOG

Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Lactose, Refined Sugar, Caffeine, Red Meat, Soya & Rice Free Recipes

Suitable For Endometriosis, Crohns ,Celiacs Disease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Sufferers - Some Recipes Are Also Nut-Free, Vegan & Raw

Saturday 29 October 2011

Audrey Hepburn......My Love

Watching Audrey Hepburn in her black and white films always cheers me up.
She is so inspiring, beautiful and such a timeless character.

Fabulous in every way!

This quote is my favorite and i love to have a giggle so i really believe it's true.
Smiles always bring out the best in people and make you look amazing no matter how you may be feeling.
So don't forget to smile and be happy don't let the world/people eat you up!

 "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."



'Perfect'


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” 


“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” 


“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”


Another very Beautiful lady in my opinion is 
Natalie Portman, and she looks gorgeous in her copy of Audrey. 


“Paris is always a good idea.” 

Why don't people dress up these days, to go out for dinner, to the movies, to town? 
why is lazy dressing acceptable? Bring back the suits and the dresses!
what do you think?

I live by thinking: if you feel down, ill, frumpy, fed up. always have a shower and then 
dress up and you will always feel that little bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment